Wednesday 4 April 2012

Liebster Love!

Yay - my first blog award! A while back, the lovely Carissa Taylor tagged me for a Liebster Blog Award, and being the forgetful, stressed-out A-Level student that I am, I've only just got round to posting this now - sorry Carissa! Apparently, the word “liebster” is German and means “favorite, beloved, dearest”. It's given to favorite blogs that motivate and inspire us, and have less than 200 followers.

Accepting the award involves:
1. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog.
2. Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Post the award on your blog!

And here's my problem: My ancient PC won't let me see how many followers each blog has - so I have no way of knowing the amount of followers everyone has. There are so many totally awesome bloggers out there with less than 200, but until I can upgrade this pile of junk there's not much I can do :(

So anyone with less than 200 followers who follows me and is reading this, feel free to tag yourself as my Liebster awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment